Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Blackberry ice cream!

I love making ice cream, and I also love making my own ice cream recipe! Just like I did with this one! I made this ice cream and it was a big hit at my sisters birthday party! Hope you like it!

Here's what you need:

1 cup milk
2 cups heavy cream
3/4 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon blackberry extract
1/2 fresh or frozen blackberry's

First put all your ingredients into a *freezer safe bowl and blend with a hand blender until the ice cream is a light purple. {if you don't have a hand held blender you can use a blender.} Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or over night. Once your ice cream has been chilled, churn it as your ice cream instruction booklet says. If you saved your bowl place your ice cream back into it. Now freeze your ice cream to desired firmness. I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe! :)



                                                                                                                          
* using a freezer safe bowl will save you from using two bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment