Thursday, May 7, 2015

One pan wonder!

This is my Great great grandmother's cobbler recipe that she's been making for years! And yes, when I said "One pan wonder'' I meant one pan wonder!

Here's what you need:

1 stick of butter
1 cup GF flour [ I used oat flour. ]
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 egg [ The egg is optional. It simply gives it a more cake like flavor. ]
1 can of your favorite fruit [ you can use an equal amount of fresh fruit if you'd like. If you use fresh add sugar to taste. If using canned drain some of the juices.]

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Melt your butter in a 13x9 pan. Mix your sugar, milk, and flour in your pan. Now add your fruit mainly down the middle of the pan. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment